This vigorous specialized four-year program focuses on:
◦ Development of a high achieving student emphasizing honor and advanced placement sciences.
◦ Acquisition of the communication skills, legal and ethical practice knowledge, and career skills attributed to health professionals.
◦ Hands-on experience with clients during a Clinical Preceptor ship at chronic and acute care facilities.
◦ Field trips and interaction with health professionals serving in hospitals and specialty units. American Red Cross Community First Aid, CPR, AED and HIV 104 Certification.
◦ Community service projects including, for example, Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s Light The Night Walk, and American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life.
High School Requirements:
Students must maintain a 3.0 GPA (unweighted)
Receive 3 or higher on FCAT/FSA Testing
11th Grade Clinical Requirements: